Emergency Exhibition Care
Who cares for the artist at art exhibitions?
I designed and created Emergency Exhibition Care (EEC) for ITP/IMA at the final show. I was inspired by witnessing the total exhaustion of students at the Game Center final show.
Emergency Exhibition Care was an enactment of care for all exibiting artists. I created a micro-zine which I handed out. It had options that I would provide to artists without obligation or cost.
- 1 minute or less (quick fixes)
- 3 deep breaths together
- Shake the stress out together
- Hydrate (water delivery)
- Tiny snack water delivery
- Hot Miso Soup delivery
- Hot Herbal tea delivery
- Vent freely to me
- 10 Minutes Evacuations
- Meditate or Rest in a private space
- Dance to any song you want in a private, 1-person club
- Nap in a private room with a heated blanket)
- Go outside for fresh air